Thursday, August 28, 2008

'if that was the case, i would support you. i wont even bother to stop you. for i know, when you are set to do something, you will do it no matter what. for i know, if you really did something like this, you have your own reasons. no matter what, i support you. as long as you dont hurt yourself and others, even if it's totally wrong, i will support you'.

the words that i wont hear you say.

so that was the bunch of words he threw out to me at a go. so,

i dont care if i'm a bitch.
i dont care if i'm acting like a bimbo.
i dont care if you hate me.
for i know i wont like you more than you do.
for i know i wont die with your hatred.
for i know i still have my friends around me,
who love me for who i am.

and when i do something that evil to you, i have my reasons. dont let me hate you. for i dont know what else i could do. i wont kill though.

原来沉默不再是一种美德。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home