Friday, August 08, 2008

S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E
S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E
S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E.
ONE PEOPLE ONE NATION ONE SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~lalalalala. :D

being ultra HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now. :D :D

today IS NDP celebration.
was highing the WHOLE day.
shouting and jumping and highing like nobody's business. =D
i didnt know i was so PROMINENT that almost those who i know can see me highing there.

like PEILING.
who told me that i was seriously highing like crazy.
and she said i could be heard from art room when i'm on the 2nd floor. WAHHHS!!!!!!!!!!

like YEEGIN and YENTENG.
who cant stop smiling due to the very fact i was waving my flag and balloons at them like ULTRA HARD.

like MARY.
who saw me mouthing good luck to her right before the parade.

like MISS TAN.
who saw me ACROSS the block and took my photo. :D

ohkays.
i'm PROMINENT. :D

and and our class won the class pyramid!!!
4D ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was ultra ultra high.
until the end.....
where gastric starts. :(
intended to go brunch with yuling they all.
but was tired and energy-less.
so U-turned back to go home. :D

reached home.
bathed.
and i slept.
woke up and ate my lunch.


was watching the VCD that ms tan pass to all graduating NCOs today.
and i MISS SJAB larr.
and seriously, i'm ultra proud of them lorr!!!
their drill is NICE and NEAT cann??!!!
good job!!! :D :D


this week was a HIGH-ness week. :D
tuesday PE was softball.
and i HOME RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the field is like BIG larr.
and YES. i HOME RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


laughter of the week.

ms lai: i want bubble tea without bubble.

junjie: u are supposed to climb up not push my shirt up.

chrismin: 1, 2, 3, go.
pyramid base one: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i so love 4D. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home