Sunday, August 31, 2008

TEACHERS' DAY EDITION. :D

alrights. since tomorrow is teachers' day, i shall thank them NOW.

mr teo;
a MUST to thank. he's the one who made me love maths larr. although there were times i really feel like throwing my maths worksheet into the fire, or throw my books at him for giving ultra many quiz and test, but i still persisted on larr. ahahahs. he's really a great teacher lurrhs. and of course, an ultra great mentor.

mr lim;
mr AH TUCK. :D :D thank you for helping me get my first A1 for pure chemistry last year. ahahahas. although i gave up and dropped to comb-sci, you still rocks larr. thank you for giving advices to whether i should drop or not. ahahahhas. although you suan-ed me alot, but still i got my revenge back everytime. :D :D thanks for being such a fun mentor. comming down and PE-ed with us whenever you are free. thanks for that ice-cream treat. :D

ms lee;
LITERATURE ROCKS!!!!!! ahahahas. thanks for making lit such a wonderful subject to study. and your lessons are totally LOVE!!!! stay pretty!!!!

ms lai;
alright. ROCK ON TO LONG NECKLACES!!! ahahahahahs.

ms tan;
my teacher of suan-ing. lols. joking. although her jokes is COLD. but still, she rocks larr. for being so GL all times. and she love to call my full name lorr. EVIL. thanks for making SJ a love.

ms vanitha;
another SJ teacher. rocks larr she. SJ ROCKS!!! gossips rocks too. AHAHHAS.

ms ratna;
SJ teacher. she rocks.

mrs ram;
makes me love history AGAIN. although my SBQ still sucks, but at least i didnt give up on comb. humans right. always make A1 for comb. humans so ATTAINABLE. alright. i shall trust her and try my best lurrhs.

mr siah;
PE rocks under him. DODGEBALL or whatever. he rocks in everything larr. and his chem lesson is rocks.

ms foo;
although she isnt my subject teacher nor cca teacher, but she rocks too. caring and nice.

ms cherie ong;
i miss her YOYOYO larr. seriously, she rocks for making her lessons a high-ness. hope she's doing well in her new school. :D


and of course, all the teachers who taught me before. you guys rocks for producing such a wonderful student like me. :D :D ahahahahhas.

alright,

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home