Friday, August 22, 2008

this week is the LAST week of night study.
which means prelims are here.
O lvls are coming.
dangs dangs.

this week is pia-ing of last minute work.
revision i mean.
and seriously.
4D has no prelims mood lorr.
even mrs ram was like, 'can you guys study?'
lols.

had been in a difficulty to break open my locker.
AND i didnt get to the wrong locker.
neither did i forget the code combination.
so, conclusion. the lock is faulty.

11 people tried to help me break my locker open.
and all failed.
so i had to do the last resort- snap it open.
went down to general office.
and saw mr lau outside.
so,

me: mr lau, my locker cannot open. cause the lock faulty.
mr lau: snap it open then.
me: can ar?
mr lau: your lock?
me: my locker. company's lock.
mr lau: then you want to snap the company's lock open?!
me: can la. they say we can get the lock back.
mr lau: u sure anot?
me: yes.
mr lau: then go sign out the cutter.
me: cutter? how?
mr lau: do tell mdm zadia (or whatever her name is) u want sign out cutter. say got my permission.
me: orhs.
mr lau: then you come open i teach you how snap open.

LOLS.
so in the end, kunda help me get the cutter and he was being taught how to snap it open.
so we went up to level four with like people staring at us.
lols.
in the end, kunda and ruiyang helped me snap my lock open. :D

ohkays. that was the most important thing of the week. :D

如果有一个人被骗很多很多次,那么是那个被骗的人笨,还是骗他的人聪明?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home