Sunday, September 14, 2008

alright. alright.
i know i should be studying and NOT break the momentum.
BUT.
you cant blame me lurrhs.
i'm having this 'my-prelims-are-over' mood.
however.
i did listen to MRS RAM and study horrs.
i studied my literature on saturday.
although i just RE-READ the text.
but, it's a great start ohkays?
as quoted, "we're making a step-it's just a baby step, but it's a step".
SEE?!!
i'm putting my literature into use!!!!
say YAYS. :D

and i did my physics today.
so, praise me for being so hardworking!!!
ahahahhas.
alright.
i'm being ultra high for dont know what reason.

so, friday was mid-autumn.
and it was nothing to do.
beside walking around and around for dont know how many donkey times.
until i can tell you how many grass are there in the park. :\
and seriously, air pollution that day is 100%.

so kunda was accompanying me that day.
and we crapped everything.
we was talking about how scary it would be if we got into the same school next year. :\
gawds.
so being the self-proclaimed nice guy,
he volunteered to walked me home.
alrights.
for that, i say he's nice.

and i saw this ultra cool handphone that day.
it's in the shape of a watch.
ultra cool right.
it works like a handphone but looks like a watch larr.
and kenneth was like, 'wahs. i bring to school teacher also dont know.'
lols.

你学习如何把自己的心痛伪装起来是因为不要最爱的对方为你而担心。但你却不知道原来心爱的对方看得出自己的心痛,也会因为你的伪装而感到更担心。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home