Monday, September 15, 2008

i'm aint getting emotional or whatever.
i'm just pissed. or rather feeling disgusted by some maggots.
it's not my results that caused this dramatic effect on me.
my results are alright ohkays?
with my E Maths scoring A1,
A Maths B3.
i have nothing to complain.
except for some careless mistake here and there.
but it's better than nothing. :D

i shall go back to my main topic.
i'm feeling ultra disgusted by you.
you wont know i'm talking about you, dumb.
or unless you know you are seriously making me disgusted. :\
i have enough of you. seriously enough.
why must i do all this just for you?
you are like...
sorry to say, but.
nothing.
i shant sound so harsh, in case you go home and cry for your mummy.
aws.
so dont ask me why if you notice a change of attitude in me.
i cant help but show my inner disgust and impatience towards you.

so, fairytales are just nothing but a contrast to the stupid reality.
and i can differentiate the difference between a LIE and a TRUTH.
dont think you can bluff me over by coating your lies with sweet coatings and then say it's truth.
it's stupid.
your sweet coating will melt under the sun one day.
if not, ants will come and bite it all.
so, just stop all your stupid lies and tell me the truth.
it wont destroy any tinge of your EGO will it?
it wont make you loss one second of your life, will it?
i hate people who lie.
especially people i trusted most.
so why must you lie and make me hate you?

you wasnt there when i needed you.
alright.
i guessed it anyways.
you wont be there.
you just wont bother.
for you believe i will be fine.
slowly,
you doesnt know what's fine and what's not.

dont tell me you are doing things for my sake.
it makes me laugh.
laugh terribly hard.

so you rather people take you as a spare tyre?
i dont.
so dont treat me the way you treat others.
i hate it.

alrights.
i'm done with my complaints.
it's filled with numerous people.
gosh.
i'm actually irritated by so many people?
OH MY GOSHH.
alrights.
it sounds bimbo.
but, who cares?

since you didnt choose to chase the moment she left, why bother to do so when she had gone far?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home